Welcome Valley Vikings!
As the 2023-2024 school begins, make sure to do the following:
- Complete your online registration. This allows us to have all the updated information for your student, so that you can receive all communication from the school. If you have not already done so, you will need to make a ParentVUE account. If you have forgotten your password, or need help setting up an account.
Registration for school year 2023-2024 is currently in progress.
Student course selections are considered final unless the selections fail to prepare the student for minimum graduation requirements.
Corrections must be made within the first 10 days of the semester. Review for schedule correction should be requested through your assigned school counselor.
ParentVUE & StudentVUE
Set up your ParentVue & StudentVue to access your schedule
Free Reduced Lunch Program
Complete your free reduced lunch program form for 2023-2024
You can access your unofficial transcript through your StudentVue account. Select "Course History" and click on the blue box with "Unofficial Transcript". If you need an official transcript, you must complete your order through Parchment.
- Jamie Lucero
Phone: (505) 345-9021 x54012
- Valley High School Enrollment
Phone: (505) 345-9021
- Rachel Ramirez
Special Education / IEP Help
Special Education Form
Each counselor is available to help you with Academic, Personal/Social, and College & Career.
- Support students in developing an educational plan for academic success.
- Assist students to become invested in their school success by showing them how school performance relates to career opportunities.
- Work collaboratively with students, parents, and teachers to identify and help to remove obstacles that may hinder student achievement.
- Provide information about different academic opportunities both within and outside of Valley High School.
- Assist students and parents with information about the college planning process.
Personal and Social Development
- Help develop positive attitudes among students towards self, family, and community.
- Help students identify strengths and develop skills to cope with their personal issues.
- Work with students to understand and appreciate their unique qualities and to grow personally and socially.
- Provide educational and support services to parents.
- Provide consultation services to teachers.
- Facilitate referrals to community support services.
The mission of our comprehensive school counseling program is to support all students, regardless of individual differences, to acquire the educational, occupational, and personal/social competencies necessary to contribute and function in a complex and changing world.