Skip to main content
Athletic Director
Contact Michael Huston  Michael Huston ex: 54215 Testing Coordinator / Interim Athletic Director
Athletic Trainer
Contact Tiffany Shelton  Tiffany Shelton ex: 54255 Athletic Trainer
Coach Contacts

In person meeting to turn in physicals are currently unavailable at this time.

COVID-19 Athletic Eligibility

On November 7, the NCAA Eligibility Center hosted a webinar for high school student-athletes and their families, focusing on navigating initial eligibility during COVID-19. This webinar is informative for all grades 9-12, but particularly of importance to the senior class with initial enrollment in an NCAA DI or DII school in Fall 2021 or later. Here are links:



Please use the "COVID-19 Reporting Form" button to the left to report travel outside the state of NM, COVID-19 exposures, and COVID-19 positive tests for athletes/ coaches. Please note, you must use an APS email address in order to fill out this form.

A completed NMAA Physical Packet or NMAA Physical Waiver Packet, Athletic & Activity Code, Concussion Management Course certificate are required to participate in tryouts as well as play or practice. Please read below for more information.

Physical Packets - Turn In to The Athletic Trainer

Completed NMAA Physical Packets and NMAA Physical Waiver Packets must be turned into the athletic trainer directly. These packets may be submitted to the athletic trainer via email ( and fax (505-761-8421). In person meetings are currently unavailable at this time. You must submit the correct physical form fully completed or you will not be cleared and will need to resubmit or schedule another appointment. Please allow at least one full business day for response to all physical packets submitted via email or fax. 

In the absence of the athletic trainer, students will be directed to turn physicals in to the athletic director. 

Please look at the APS Physical Form Flowchart prior to getting a physical for the 2020-2021 school year.

If you have any questions about which physical form you should use, please email the athletic trainer at

Athletic Forms - Turn in to the athletic director

The Athletic & Activity Code, APS Consent to Participate, and Concussion Management Course documents must be turned into the athletic director.