Skip to main content

Transcript Requests

Students will need to send their transcript to colleges this way!

Go to: to create a free account.

Contact Ms. Henderson, the Registrar for questions.

(505)345-9021 ext.54223

Academic Resources

Every Credit Counts!

Colleges/universities look at your grades/transcript beginning your Freshman year!

Meet with your school counselor to go over high school credits and a transcript.

If you happen to fail a class, make sure you talk to your school counselor to register for a credit recovery class.

Tutoring and Homework Support

Check with your teacher for strategies and ideas to do better in class.



Need homework help? Teachers are standing by to help with homework 

Monday – Thursday

5:30pm – 8:30pm

505-344-3571 or 1-800-947-8839

Closed during APS Holidays, provided by Albuquerque Teacher’s Federation (ATF)

ATF Site


LNESC Upward Bound

Upward Bound is a free college prep program located at Valley high school campus, located in room C5-B.

Contact: Jeanine Rogge, 505-203-8878 or

Monday - Thursday

12:00 - 4:30pm


VHS Upward Bound Website

LNESC Website


ENLACE Mentors

ENLACE provides academic support in room B-5 everyday after school.

Contact: Alma Delgado, 505-345-9021 ext. 54126

Monday – Friday

2:30pm -  5:00pm

VHS ENLACE UNM Spring 2020



Secondary level students can select from their STATE, various content support with knowledge of the text they are using in class.




APS students may go to any CNM campus ACE(Assistance Center for Education) lab with their school ID and be able to get tutoring support. Website will list times and dates each lab is open.



Albuquerque / Bernalillo County Library System

Access to a computer, but students do not need an email address to login.

Everyday 3:00pm-10:00pm

Credit REcovery Options

Summer School Registration will take place April - May

Registration will be completed with the school counselor.

eCademy- An online credit recovery option for students who need to make up credits. The student is responsible to complete at least 4-5 hours per week. Contact your school counselor for additional information.