VHS Registration Signature Page (1 per student)
Students will NOT be able to access their StudentVUE accounts unless the VHS Computer Use Policy is initialed on the VHS Registration Signature Page and the VHS Registration Signature Page is signed and dated by both the student and the parent/guardian. Fill all blanks (if not applicable, put an NA in the blank) and all check boxes (if not applicable, leave unchecked).
Click on the picture below:
Please e-mail this form to: Miriam Shaw or print it out and return to our Registrar's Office at Valley High School
To promote excellence in education in the school community by providing opportunities to learn and by encouraging success in academic and technical pursuits. The staff, faculty, and administration will enhance character by assisting students in developing greater appreciation and respect for individual differences and cultural diversity.
THE PRIDE OF THE NORTH VALLEY
Valley is proud of its cultural and ethnic diversity. Among our student body, you will find descendents of Albuquerque’s founding fathers, as well as those who have recently arrived in the United States. There are several neighborhoods within our attendance area–Los Duranes, Los Griegos, Los Anayas, and Los Chaves–which are named for families whose ancestors settled here over 300 years ago. Streets bearing their names are dotted throughout the North Valley. Their descendents presently represent Valley High students and staff.
Valley High School will build on the uniqueness of the Valley community to prepare students to participate fully in the 21st century.
1. Date to announce; 2-20 (All Next Week): The PARCC test begins March 2nd. You are scheduled through your English and Math classes. JUNIORS, SOPHOMORES AND FRESHMEN, IF YOU ARE NOT in an English or Math class, YOU MUST SEE YOUR COUNSELOR IMMEDIATELY.
2. Date to announce; 2-26: Please place your recycle items outside your classroom today at the beginning of 6th period. Thank you.
3. Date to announce; 2-25, 26, 27: Applications for the bilingual seal are available in D-24. Seniors can pick them up from Mr. Cabrera or their Spanish teacher. The deadline to return them is February 27.
4. Date to announce; 2-26: Vikings, Toni & Guy Hairdressing Academy will visit Valley today during lunch. They can be found near the "Boat" or in the Gym Lobby, so drop by and visit.
5. Date to announce; 2-26, -27 and 3-2: In March and April, the Library will be closed on certain days and class periods for PARCC testing. The librarian has posted a revised Library Schedule showing when the library is open and closed; students should check this schedule before entering the library.
Tickets are now on sale for A Night To The Moon and Back. Winter Ball dance will be on March 13th at 8:00 pm in the school gym. Tickets are on sale every day starting today in the gym lobby and are $10.00 each or 2 for $18.00. DJ Automatic will be in the house and there will be a free photo booth for all to enjoy. Come make this a night to remember!
Saturday February 28th the Boys Basketball team will be playing in the District Tournament Championship game at 7pm in our Gym. Wear NEON to show your support Saturday night!
CLASS OF 2015 GRADUATION
THURSDAY, MAY 14TH @ 6:30PM
@ Tingley Coliseum