VHS Registration Signature Page (1 per student)
Students will NOT be able to access their StudentVUE accounts unless the VHS Computer Use Policy is initialed on the VHS Registration Signature Page and the VHS Registration Signature Page is signed and dated by both the student and the parent/guardian. Fill all blanks (if not applicable, put an NA in the blank) and all check boxes (if not applicable, leave unchecked).
Click on the picture below:
Please e-mail this form to: Miriam Shaw or print it out and return to our Registrar's Office at Valley High School
To promote excellence in education in the school community by providing opportunities to learn and by encouraging success in academic and technical pursuits. The staff, faculty, and administration will enhance character by assisting students in developing greater appreciation and respect for individual differences and cultural diversity.
THE PRIDE OF THE NORTH VALLEY
Valley is proud of its cultural and ethnic diversity. Among our student body, you will find descendents of Albuquerque’s founding fathers, as well as those who have recently arrived in the United States. There are several neighborhoods within our attendance area–Los Duranes, Los Griegos, Los Anayas, and Los Chaves–which are named for families whose ancestors settled here over 300 years ago. Streets bearing their names are dotted throughout the North Valley. Their descendents presently represent Valley High students and staff.
Valley High School will build on the uniqueness of the Valley community to prepare students to participate fully in the 21st century.
1. Date to announce; 10-29, 30: Attention Seniors – Thursday, and Friday at lunch stop by The Boat to vote for Class of 2015 Song, Quote, and Flower.
2. Date to announce; 10-27, 28, 29: Students, stay healthy and prevent yourself from getting the flu. Come to a free Flu Mist clinic on Monday morning, November 3, from 9 to 11 in the Lecture Hall. No shots will be given as this is a nose spray. You may pick up consent forms in the health office, or print forms from the VHS home page under Health Link. Consent forms need to be filled out and signed by your parent and returned to the health office by Thursday, October 30.
3. Date to announce; 10-30, 31: Girls Basketball practice begins this coming Monday at 2:45 in the Aux gym. Please bring your physical if you have not turned one in previously. Bring shoes, comfortable shorts and shirts to practice in…See you on Monday!
4. Date to announce; 10-30, 31: Try-outs for FRESHMAN boys basketball will be on Monday, November 3rd at 4:00pm. Please meet at 3:30 in the gym lobby. If you have not turned in your physical you must bring it with you to the try-out.
Try-outs for ALL sophomores, juniors, and seniors will be on Monday, November 3rd at 5:15pm. Please meet at 5:00pm in the gym lobby.
5. Date to announce; 10-30, 31: The Valley Fine Arts Department Presents the 2014 Zombie Art Show. Zombie themed art work will be on display in the “Breeze Way” upstairs by the computer lab starting Friday Halloween at 3pm. The art work will stay on display for the following week of Nov 3rd.
ATTENTION STUDENTS: ON FRIDAY YOU MAY DRESS IN A COSTUME BUT, YOU MUST BE IN DRESS CODE. HATS ARE ALLOWED, BUT YOU MAY NOT WEAR MASKS. IF YOU ARE OUT OF DRESS CODE YOUR PARENTS WILL NEED TO BRING YOU A CHANGE OF CLOTHING.
TODAY’S VARSITY SPORTING EVENTS:
Hey Viking fans come support you Lady Viking Volleyball team tonight for senior night as we take on Rio Grande here at Valley. Game time is at 6:30, see you then!
1. Senior Yearbook Photos MUST be taken at Moji Photography. Please contact them at www.mojiphoto.com
2. Graduation Cap & Gowns MUST be purchased at Campus Specialties. Please contact them at 505-275-9357.
CLASS OF 2015 GRADUATION
THURSDAY, MAY 14TH @ 6:30PM
@ Tingley Coliseum