VHS Registration Signature Page (1 per student)
Students will NOT be able to access their StudentVUE accounts unless the VHS Computer Use Policy is initialed on the VHS Registration Signature Page and the VHS Registration Signature Page is signed and dated by both the student and the parent/guardian. Fill all blanks (if not applicable, put an NA in the blank) and all check boxes (if not applicable, leave unchecked).
Click on the picture below:
Please e-mail this form to: Miriam Shaw or print it out and return to our Registrar's Office at Valley High School
To promote excellence in education in the school community by providing opportunities to learn and by encouraging success in academic and technical pursuits. The staff, faculty, and administration will enhance character by assisting students in developing greater appreciation and respect for individual differences and cultural diversity.
THE PRIDE OF THE NORTH VALLEY
Valley is proud of its cultural and ethnic diversity. Among our student body, you will find descendents of Albuquerque’s founding fathers, as well as those who have recently arrived in the United States. There are several neighborhoods within our attendance area–Los Duranes, Los Griegos, Los Anayas, and Los Chaves–which are named for families whose ancestors settled here over 300 years ago. Streets bearing their names are dotted throughout the North Valley. Their descendents presently represent Valley High students and staff.
Valley High School will build on the uniqueness of the Valley community to prepare students to participate fully in the 21st century.
1. Date to announce; 10-22, 23, 24: The swim season is upon us! Come join us for preseason lifting immediately after school in the weight room! We start in the water on Monday, October 27th! Swimming is a no-cut sport that provides great cross training and endurance for other sports. Coach Jones is accepting swimmers up until Friday, November 14. If you have any questions, come see Coach Jones in the gym!
2. Date to announce; 10-23, 24: A big thank you goes out to the Academy and MESA members who volunteered this week for campus clean up. The campus looks great. Let's keep our campus clean Vikings!
3. Date to announce; 10-23, 24: Model United Nations will have a meeting in C-24 on Friday. We are working on prepping for Country Profiles and Policy statement. See you there!
4. Date to announce; 10-23, 24: Hey Viking fans, please come support your Lady Viking Volleyball team Friday night when they play Albuquerque High at Albuquerque High for first place in the District. Game time is at 6:30pm! Congratulations to the all volleyball teams for their dominating win over Atrisco Heritage on Tuesday night!
5. Date to announce; 10-24: Thank you Vikings for bring in food for the viking closet contest held in your 5th period class. There is a little over two weeks till the contest is over please keep bring in can goods and lets see who will win the pizza party!!!
TODAY’S VARSITY SPORTING EVENTS:
Cross Country Invite @ 3:30pm
Volleyball @ Albuquerque High @ 6:30pm
Boys Soccer @ Rio Grande @ 2pm
1. Senior Yearbook Photos MUST be taken at Moji Photography. Please contact them at www.mojiphoto.com
2. Graduation Cap & Gowns MUST be purchased at Campus Specialties. Please contact them at 505-275-9357.
CLASS OF 2015 GRADUATION
THURSDAY, MAY 14TH @ 6:30PM
@ Tingley Coliseum
1994 Class Reunion
Valley Class of 1994 Reunion
October 24th and 25th
Register at www.vhsclassof1994reunion.com