To promote excellence in education in the school community by providing opportunities to learn and by encouraging success in academic and technical pursuits. The staff, faculty, and administration will enhance character by assisting students in developing greater appreciation and respect for individual differences and cultural diversity.
THE PRIDE OF THE NORTH VALLEY
Valley is proud of its cultural and ethnic diversity. Among our student body, you will find descendents of Albuquerque’s founding fathers, as well as those who have recently arrived in the United States. There are several neighborhoods within our attendance area–Los Duranes, Los Griegos, Los Anayas, and Los Chaves–which are named for families whose ancestors settled here over 300 years ago. Streets bearing their names are dotted throughout the North Valley. Their descendents presently represent Valley High students and staff.
Valley High School will build on the uniqueness of the Valley community to prepare students to participate fully in the 21st century.
VHS Registration Signature Page (1 per student)
Students will NOT be able to access their StudentVUE accounts unless the VHS Computer Use Policy is initialed on the VHS Registration Signature Page and the VHS Registration Signature Page is signed and dated by both the student and the parent/guardian. Fill all blanks (if not applicable, put an NA in the blank) and all check boxes (if not applicable, leave unchecked).
Click on the picture below:
Please e-mail this form to: Miriam Shaw or print it out and return to our Registrar's Office at Valley High School
REMINDER: Students needing to make-up the PARCC Exam report to the Upstairs Computer Lab at this time.
1. Date to announce; 3-24, 25, 26: Your 2014-2015 Yearbook is complete!!! Buy your yearbook for the low, low price of $70.00 everyday at lunch in room B-12. Just come to the classroom and a yearbook staffer will be there to help you. Buy them now before it's too late! Cash or money order only, please.
2. Date to announce; 3-23 through 3-27: Academy community service hours are due to Mr. Pavatt by Tuesday the 31st at the end of school. Please have your hours documented and in by then. There is another campus cleanup opportunity this Wednesday, from 2:30-4:30 Please come by the Academy office if you have any questions.
3. Date to announce; 3-24, 25, 26: Students who received a notice that they need to take the Spanish proficiency test should return their forms to Mr. Cabrera in room D-24 by this Friday. If you need a new form please stop by during lunch to get a new one.
4. Date to announce; 3-25, 26: Attention Seniors – You may pick up your Graduation Announcements Friday, March 27th in the Gym Lobby from 10:30am-12:30pm. YOU MUST HAVE YOUR SENIOR ID!!!
5. Date to announce; 3-26, 27: Spring Break is the perfect time to watch the Viking golfers play at the Canyon Club golf course, formerly known as Four Hills. Viking golfers play at 8:00 am to 1:00. Come out and support your fellow Vikings on Monday, March 30 at the Canyon Club course. Hope to see you there!
6. Date to announce; 3-26, 27: The Valley Viking Cultural Food Fair scheduled for Friday, March 27th, has been cancelled due to unfortunate circumstances.
7. Date to announce; 3-26: Teams participating in the 3 on 3 basketball tourney. You need to check the updated bracket and schedule to see if you made the quarterfinal bracket. Games will take place tomorrow at lunch. Good luck!
8. Date to announce; 3-26: Please place your recycle items outside your classroom today at the beginning of 6th period. Thank you.
TODAY’S VARSITY SPORTING EVENTS:
Boys Tennis @ Home vs. La Cueva @ 3:30pm
Girls Tennis @ La Cueva @ 3:30pm
Baseball @ Valencia @ 4pm
Softball @ Highland @ 4pm
CLASS OF 2015 GRADUATION
THURSDAY, MAY 14TH @ 6:30PM
@ Tingley Coliseum