VHS Registration Signature Page (1 per student)
Students will NOT be able to access their StudentVUE accounts unless the VHS Computer Use Policy is initialed on the VHS Registration Signature Page and the VHS Registration Signature Page is signed and dated by both the student and the parent/guardian. Fill all blanks (if not applicable, put an NA in the blank) and all check boxes (if not applicable, leave unchecked).
Click on the picture below:
Please e-mail this form to: Miriam Shaw or print it out and return to our Registrar's Office at Valley High School
To promote excellence in education in the school community by providing opportunities to learn and by encouraging success in academic and technical pursuits. The staff, faculty, and administration will enhance character by assisting students in developing greater appreciation and respect for individual differences and cultural diversity.
THE PRIDE OF THE NORTH VALLEY
Valley is proud of its cultural and ethnic diversity. Among our student body, you will find descendents of Albuquerque’s founding fathers, as well as those who have recently arrived in the United States. There are several neighborhoods within our attendance area–Los Duranes, Los Griegos, Los Anayas, and Los Chaves–which are named for families whose ancestors settled here over 300 years ago. Streets bearing their names are dotted throughout the North Valley. Their descendents presently represent Valley High students and staff.
Valley High School will build on the uniqueness of the Valley community to prepare students to participate fully in the 21st century.
1. Date to announce; 11-20, 21, 24: During November, the Drama students attended the George Nason Drama Festival. They received high marks for their production of "Dog Eat Dog". This show will be presented just before Thanksgiving break on November 24 at 7:00 pm in the PAC free of charge for everyone. We invite you to join us for this brief but very intense story of the world of dog fighting.
2. Date to announce; 11-21: It’s getting cold outside. Valley DECA would like to help you out. Come by the DECA snackbar Monday and Tuesday of next week from 7AM through 7:20AM for a free Hot Chocolate.
3. Date to announce; 11-21: Congratulations to DAVID A. DOMINGUEZ—Your name was drawn by Ms. Garza as the WINNER of the Free Thanksgiving Turkey Contest in the library. Please go to the library at lunchtime and speak to the librarian about claiming your prized turkey!
REMINDER: NEXT WEEK MONDAY IS “A-SCHEDULE” AND TUESDAY IS “B-SCHEDULE”
TODAY’S VARSITY SPORTING EVENTS:
APS Swim Relays @ Highland Pool @ 4pm
1. Senior Yearbook Photos MUST be taken at Moji Photography. Please contact them at www.mojiphoto.com
2. Graduation Cap & Gowns MUST be purchased at Campus Specialties. Please contact them at 505-275-9357.
CLASS OF 2015 GRADUATION
THURSDAY, MAY 14TH @ 6:30PM
@ Tingley Coliseum