To promote excellence in education in the school community by providing opportunities to learn and by encouraging success in academic and technical pursuits. The staff, faculty, and administration will enhance character by assisting students in developing greater appreciation and respect for individual differences and cultural diversity.
THE PRIDE OF THE NORTH VALLEY
Valley is proud of its cultural and ethnic diversity. Among our student body, you will find descendents of Albuquerque’s founding fathers, as well as those who have recently arrived in the United States. There are several neighborhoods within our attendance area–Los Duranes, Los Griegos, Los Anayas, and Los Chaves–which are named for families whose ancestors settled here over 300 years ago. Streets bearing their names are dotted throughout the North Valley. Their descendents presently represent Valley High students and staff.
Valley High School will build on the uniqueness of the Valley community to prepare students to participate fully in the 21st century.
VHS Registration Signature Page (1 per student)
Students will NOT be able to access their StudentVUE accounts unless the VHS Computer Use Policy is initialed on the VHS Registration Signature Page and the VHS Registration Signature Page is signed and dated by both the student and the parent/guardian. Fill all blanks (if not applicable, put an NA in the blank) and all check boxes (if not applicable, leave unchecked).
Click on the picture below:
Please e-mail this form to: Miriam Shaw or print it out and return to our Registrar's Office at Valley High School
1. Date to announce; 4-27, 28, 29: Seniors in Ms. Sanchez's online Economics class are required to take the Econ EOC - come to C-24 7pd on Wed. April 29, 2015. Final will be on Wed May 7, 2015 in the Media Center computer lab - you are required to take it in person.
2. Date to announce; 4-28, 29, 30: PARCC makeups are all week in the Upstairs Computer Lab in Media Center
3. Date to announce; 4-28: English Credit Recovery students who have Ms. Gold. Please check in with Mr. Pavatt in the Media Center to turn in and to pick up assignments today. If you cannot make it please come by Ms. Gold's class during the week to take care of business.
4. Date to announce; 4-28, 29, 30: Please join us for our final production of the year in the PAC on Friday May 1 and May 2nd at 7:00 pm. We will feature dancing, singing, original artwork and acting scenes by drama students for the first act and a play about war called "Booby Trap" for our second act. Admission is $3.00 per person and the house opens at 6:30. The show is for mature audiences and not recommended for young children. Be sure to ask you teachers about extra credit for attending.
CLASS OF 2015 GRADUATION
THURSDAY, MAY 14TH @ 6:30PM
@ Tingley Coliseum
EVENTS LISTED BELOW ARE MANDATORY. (Except barbeque) Be On Time For ALL Events!
May 6 ……*Senior Finals Periods 1, 3, 5, 7
May 7 ……*Senior Finals Periods 2, 4, 5, 6
May 8 ……*Senior Make-Up Finals
May 12 ….*Cap & Gown Distribution, 9am-10:30am,
PAC (Show SENIOR ID)
* Mandatory Graduation Practice,
11am-1pm, Main Gym
* Senior Barbeque/Yearbook Distribution,
4pm-6pm, Gym Lobby
May 13…….*Senior Breakfast, 8am-9am,
* Mandatory Graduation Practice,
9am-11am, Main Gym
6:30pm, Main Gym
*ONLY ONE PERSON
MAY ROBE YOU!
They sit in your chair.
Graduates MUST be in the
Gym at 5:30pm!
May 14…….*Graduation Ceremony,
*Graduates MUST be at Tingley
Be on time! Bring your Cap &
You will only be allowed to bring
in your car keys!!!
*DOORS OPEN AT TINGLEY AT 5:30PM FOR FAMILY AND FRIENDS. GRADUATION IS A FORMAL CEREMONY. NO BALLOONS, AIR HORNS, POSTERS, BEACH BALLS, ETC. THANK YOU!