VHS Registration Signature Page (1 per student)
Students will NOT be able to access their StudentVUE accounts unless the VHS Computer Use Policy is initialed on the VHS Registration Signature Page and the VHS Registration Signature Page is signed and dated by both the student and the parent/guardian. Fill all blanks (if not applicable, put an NA in the blank) and all check boxes (if not applicable, leave unchecked).
Click on the picture below:
Please e-mail this form to: Miriam Shaw or print it out and return to our Registrar's Office at Valley High School
To promote excellence in education in the school community by providing opportunities to learn and by encouraging success in academic and technical pursuits. The staff, faculty, and administration will enhance character by assisting students in developing greater appreciation and respect for individual differences and cultural diversity.
THE PRIDE OF THE NORTH VALLEY
Valley is proud of its cultural and ethnic diversity. Among our student body, you will find descendents of Albuquerque’s founding fathers, as well as those who have recently arrived in the United States. There are several neighborhoods within our attendance area–Los Duranes, Los Griegos, Los Anayas, and Los Chaves–which are named for families whose ancestors settled here over 300 years ago. Streets bearing their names are dotted throughout the North Valley. Their descendents presently represent Valley High students and staff.
Valley High School will build on the uniqueness of the Valley community to prepare students to participate fully in the 21st century.
1. Date to announce; 10-20, 21, 22: Attention Academy and MESA members. There will be a campus cleanup wednesday 10/22 from 2:30-4pm. See Mr. Pavatt in the academy office if you would like to get community service hours.
2. Date to announce; 10-20, 21: The Viking Closet will be having a food drive contest in 5th period classes. The class that brings in the most non-perishable food by November 7th will win a pizza party that will be given November 14th.
3. Date to announce; 10-21: Volleyball: hey Viking fans, come support your lady volleyball team on their think pink night in support of cancer. Games start at 4:30, 5:30 & 6:30pm.
4. Date to announce; 10-20, 21: There will be a meeting for ALL boys interested in trying out for basketball at the beginning of lunch on Tuesday, October 21st. Again, this is for ALL boys of ALL grade levels.
5. Date to announce; 10-20, 21, 22: Academy meeting Thursday at 12:10 in the Lecture Hall. Please be prompt!
6. Date to announce; 10-21, 22, 23: Basketball: It’s almost here! Girls Basketball starts on November 3rd after school in the gym. Make sure you have your physical with you if you have not turned one in already! See you there!
7. Date to announce; 10-21, 22, 23: Students, stay healthy and prevent yourself from getting the flu. Come to a free Flu Mist clinic on Monday morning, November 3, from 9 to 11 in the Lecture Hall. No shots will be given as this is a nose spray. You may pick up consent forms in the health office, or print forms from the VHS home page under Health Link. Consent forms need to be filled out and signed by your parent and returned to the health office by Thursday, October 30.
TODAY’S VARSITY SPORTING EVENTS:
Volleyball @ Home vs. Atrisco Heritage @ 6:30pm
1. Senior Yearbook Photos MUST be taken at Moji Photography. Please contact them at www.mojiphoto.com
2. Graduation Cap & Gowns MUST be purchased at Campus Specialties. Please contact them at 505-275-9357.
CLASS OF 2015 GRADUATION
THURSDAY, MAY 14TH @ 6:30PM
@ Tingley Coliseum
1994 Class Reunion
Valley Class of 1994 Reunion
October 24th and 25th
Register at www.vhsclassof1994reunion.com